1. Other conditions. By this agreement subscription is granted to (below mentioned as the customer) for Priceindx indxreport, issued by Priceindx AB (below referred to as Px).
2. Customers obligations The customer connects to the Priceindx Morning report from the above stated date and for a period of 1 months forward. The service runs during the period and with automatic prolongation in 1 months periods unless notification of termination has been given no later than one month prior to the end of the current period. Notification of termination can be by click on stop subscription. And it will become valid automatically.
3. Priceindx responsibilities Priceindx delivers continuously a price data with product and price details. Daily competitor prices that are listed on the selected websites, according to an agreed periodical schedule. The matching tool and reports will be connectable on line.
4. Px has the exclusive right without any consequences to make changes in the design of the report in case law, decision by authority or similar being imposed. Px commits to confirm possible termination, received by mail, letter or phone, through email to the customers contact person no later than the next working day after receipt.
5. Copyright. Information may not be published, duplicated or used in any other way in violation with Px or its partner’s right to use and/or its non-profit rights according to the copyright law. The customer does not have the right in any other way to distribute the contents – either in original or adjusted. Distribution and/or duplication in violation with these conditions and with the copyright law may lead to legal action.
Px rights against the customer are limited in such respect that the customer has the right to produce enough duplicate for its internal use. By internal use is understood the customers use within its own operation, i.e. use by the customer or their employees.
6. Copyright sign, other signs or trademarks may not be removed or altered.
7. Software data base. Px has the right at any given time to change, remove or modify the design of the computer software data base.
8. Prices and payment. All fees and prices are exclusive of the VAT. Payment shall be made against invoice and the charges shall be paid by the due date which will be within 30 days from the day of sending invoice by e-mail to your, your email address to be submitted to us. When payments are received by us after the due date late payment interest will be charged of 0,5% per month starting from the date the payment is delayed until full payment has been made. When a reminder is issued an additional charge is added. We have the right to adjust the price yearly based on national country or industry index.
9. Paid fees will not be refunded.
10. Subscription validity. Px has the right to immediately terminate the subscription if the customer files for bankruptcy, cancels payments, starts settlement negotiations, starts corporate reconstruction or in any other way displays being insolvent or not having paid charges or if the customer or the sues at the customer violated any of these conditions. Condition in point number 10 is mutual.
11. Limitation of responsibilities. Px is not responsible for damage occurred as a result of circumstances outside of Px control.
12. Px does not guarantee the validity of its sources. When gathering the information normal prudence and carefulness will be adhered to. Px is not responsible for the correctness, the usability or for the result of the use of the information.
13. Px is not responsible under any circumstances for direct or indirect damages, including damages for loss of profits or interrupted business activity, unless Px is responsible for negligence.
14. Miscellaneous/Others. Px has the right to change, adjust or to add to the above conditions in case law, decision by authority or similar is imposed.
15. Px commits to treat as strictly confidential any information about the customer’s business activities that by means of this agreement has become known to Px
16. The parties shall not use, disclose or communicate to third parties, except as required to fulfil their obligations under this agreement, any trade secrets of the other party, whether of a commercial or technical nature, which they have become aware of (including the fact of conclusion of the agreement). Any information the disclosure of which to third parties may harm the interests of the other party is considered trade secrets and thus confidential. In case of non-performance or unsatisfactory performance of the confidentiality clause the breaching party shall compensate the other party for all damages.